Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE AWAKENING


I had my first sexual awakening when I was 12 years old when I accidentally discovered my father's stack of girlie magazines. I was surprised and at the same time excited about what I saw so I hastily gathered my finds and went into the bathroom (I was sharing bedroom with my siblings then so I have no privacy except at the bathroom). With hands shaking in excitement and fear of discovery, I quickly browsed on the tattered pages of the magazines. As I thumbed through the pages, I became aware of a strange sensation....an unexplainable tingling in my loins....and I was confused as to what was happening to me. At this point in my life, I had never felt any sexual urges nor arousal so I couldn't explain how I feel. I just finished scanning the magazines and kept it hidden under my mattress, leafing through them whenever I have a chance. Until then, I had no knowledge of masturbation although I was already in my puberty and was beginning to feel the changes it brought to my body.


One day, my father brought us to the college where he taught. He often brings us there with him so that we can play since the campus was set on a sprawling 65 hectares with large pili trees lined along the main avenue and lots of open areas to play with. We would play with the children of my father's colleagues until it grew dark and we would then go home. This particular day, we met one of my father's colleagues who was also a family friend. Let's call him Leo, 26 years old, around 5'8", quite hairy, and medium built. He is chinito and quite fair while I'm very light-skinned and hairless. We were chatting with him when my father left to attend to some matters and I was left with him alone. We just sat under the mango tree near the canteen which was perched atop a hill until it began to grow dark. I was getting anxious but he said that I need not worry since I'm with him and he would take care of me which made me realx a bit.


In the course of our conversation, he placed his arm around me and started to caress my shoulders and back, perhaps to comfort me. We were alone in the dark and I was beginning to feel the now familiar sensation that I felt when I first saw those gilrie magazines. I was so confused that I just sat there while he had me in his arms, my head resting on his heaving chest where I can smell his cologne and heightening my senses.


At this point, he took my left hand and placed in on his right thigh. I was surprised when I felt something stir underneath his pants. I guess he noticed my reaction since he started to laugh and said, "Why are you surprised?" I replied, "What was that?" Instead of replying he took my hand and started rubbing it on "the thing" on his thigh and I felt it starting to get hard. I tried to take my hand off it but he just pressed it further. He the said, "Don't be afraid, it's just my cock underneath.." I didn't know what to say so I just closed my eyes and let him guide my hand. After a few minutes, I heard him undoing his belt followed by the sound of his zipper being opened. I opened my eyes and looked at him quizzically but he just winked at me and pointed to his crotch. My eyes almost bulged out of its sockets when I saw his now erect cock out in the open, its bulbuous mushroom head is glistening in the dark with precum. I stared at his cock for a moment, amazed and excited at the sight of his manmeat. It was the first time that I saw a grown man's cock and I don't know what to do or say. He took the cue and whispered to me, "Hold it." I was taken aback but at the same time excited to hold that monster of a cock in my hands.


Tentatively my hand reached out to encircle the girth of his cock. I felt so hot and hard to the touch and I heard him let out an audible sigh when I had my hands around his pole. I just held his cock in my hands for a while until he spoke, "Try to move your hands up and down my cock." Puzzled, I started to move my trembling hands up and down his rigid shaft and I could feel his pubic hairs when I pull down. He was breathing heavily now and I could sense his body heat rise. His hands started to caress my shoulder while I was masturbating him. He moved his hands down unto my chest until he reached my nipples and started playing with it. I was surprised when his fingers touched my nipples....i felt a bolt of electricity shot through my being. I felt the sensation emanate from my nipples down to my loins up to toes. I started to moan in ecstasy at what he was doing to my nipples...my hands are now moving faster up and down his manmeat eliciting a loud moan from him.


Slowly I felt his hand pushing me down towards his cock until I could almost taste his precum on his mushroom cockhead. I started to resist when I sensed that he was still pushing me down. He told me to open up my mouth and take his cock inside. I stopped masturbating him and started to get up but he caught my hand and pulled me down hard on his lap. He then started to kiss my earlobes, making me moan involuntarily. His kisses trailed down to my neck leaving a wet and hot trail on my skin going towards my now open lips. He then covered my lips with his lips, gently at first, slowly nipping my lips and then it grew more urgent and torrid, his tongue now prying my lips open trying to invade my still virgin oral orifice with his insistent tongue. I relented and let his tongue in sucking on it gently while his tongue was trying to explore the depths of my mouth. It tasted so sweet and I was delirious.....having to experience all those sensations at the same time, I was at the point of no return. My brain was working overtime trying to sort out the feelings and sensations his tongue was giving me while his hands were busy tweaking my nipples making them hard and very sensitive.


Sensing that I wouldn't resist anymore to his bidding, he guided my head down to his reddening cockhead and I slowly opened my mouth to engulf his thick and hard manmeat. I just let his cock slide down into my throat until I started to gag. He eased the pressure on my head letting me catch my breath. He said, "Try to relax your throat so that you can take it all in." I relaxed my throat muscles and he slowly slid his cock inch by inch until I could feel his pubic hairs on my nose. I have his hard 6-inch cock lodged inside my throat! I couldn't believe that I was able to take it all in considering that it was so long and so thick. I don't know what to do next but his hips started to move and in no time his hot and hard cock is sliding in and out of my mouth. He was holding my head with his left hand while his right hand is busy pinching and tweaking my nipple.


Slowly, I got into the rhythm of things and started to move my head up and down his shaft letting his pole slide deep into my throat and on the way up letting it all out with just the cockhead inside my mouth. At some point however, my teeth scraped his shaft and he instructed me to cushion my teeth with my lips. He told me to play with his balls and I did so making him moan so loud I got worried that someone might hear us.


We were at it for around 10 minutes, and I was starting to enjoy the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, and his balls slappig softly on my chin. He was pumping his cock into my mouth, fucking it hard wanting me to feel his hard cock invade every inch of my throat. His hips are now moving faster, his breath more audible and his moans growing louder and I could feel his muscles starting to tense....I was in a daze, not thinking anymore but just feeling this monster cock fucking my mouth....when suddenly he let out a labored moan followed by the tensing of his muscles and then I felt his cockhead swell spurting hot cum deep into my throat...I jerked my head back in surprise but his hands pushed my head deeper into his pubes almost choking me with his cum.....It felt so hot and tasted a bit salty and I wanted to spit it out but his grip on me left me no choice but to swallow it all....His cock spurted 4 more times filling my mouth with his cum. Slowly, his grip loosened until he finally let go of me letting his now limp cock slide out of my ravaged mouth. He slumped back on the seat while I was staring at him and his still exposed cock wondering to myself what had just happened. I still could not believe that I had just had my first sexual experience in my entire life and adding to the disbelief is the fact that it was with a man! He motioned for me to come closer to him and he whispered to me, " Thank you, you were great even for a novice. I hope this won't be the last time. We still have a lot to do...Hehehe."


He fixed himself and we just sat there waiting for my father to fetch me. I was deep in thought wondering what he meant when he said we still have a lot to do when I suddenly heard the car horn and saw the headlights of my father's car. I stood up and ran towards the car not even bothering to say goodbye to Leo who just stood there watching me run......But this wasn't to be the last encounter....As fate would have it, he was really the person who taught me everything. He opened up my eyes to the world of sex and its pleasures....

1 comment:

BLACKPOOL said...

nice story it gives one an actual imagination of how a first experience has transpired. keep up the stories and post more pics to make subtle supplementary visuals that would make a more titillating blog.