Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MY FIRST BLOG



Whew! Finally, I have found the time to create my own blog...I have been an avid reader of other people's blogs for quite some time now and I find it very interesting and entertaining. I can recall countless times when I contemplated on doing my own blog but when it comes to actually doing it, I can't seem to find the time to sit down and create one. Well, that's procrastination in the works..hehehe. "Now, what am I going to write in my blog? What part of me should I share with the rest of the world?" Hehehe...just a few of the questions that popped up once I entertained the thoughts of writing my blog.


Anyway, I am here now and I am going to share with you my life experiences which have changed my life and shaped my person...I hope that you will enjoy my blogs as much as i have enjoyed writing them and may these experiences enlighten you and also help you know me better as well......SO, sit back and enjoy reading.............

No comments: