Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....BACK TO REALITY

Happy New Year....2009 came in with the rain, the wind and the chill.....after the dust had settled from the incessant fireworks and firecrackers display, the tedious task of cleaning up and clearing out begins. After all the booze and the partying, it's time to go back to the usual diet in preparation for the summer. It's also the time to go back to the reality of the everyday life....the morning routine of going to the office, the usual rush to work or school, the seemingly endless traffic and the ever-increasing pollution.

I had been very busy these past few days and barely had the time to continue with my retrospection but rest assured that I will get back to it as soon as I manage to shake off these holiday stupor. I had a chance to review the events that I have related so far and I realized that I had missed some events which are pivotal in my later experiences. The succeeding blogs will fill in the gaps....

Hope you have enjoyed reading my blog so far....I have more steamy and very wild experiences in store which will surely entertain you.....Hehehe.

Watch out for the rest of my stories....

No comments: